Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I wanna be sedated

I can't control my fingers,
I can't control my toes
Oh no, oh, oh, oh, oh!
Bamp bamp, ba bamp, ba bamp bamp, ba bamp,
I wanna be sedated
Bamp bamp, ba bamp, ba bamp bamp, ba bamp, I wanna be sedated!

My kid is officially the coolest little girl. Just got back from taking her to daycare this morning (as I am working from home until my appointment with the dietician this afternoon--oh yes, people, borderline again! Gestational diabetes, here I come!) and this particular Ramones anthem was playing on the car radio on our way there. I can't help it. I'm a sucker for classic rock, so I turned it up.

B loved it! She bobbed her head to the music and started singing along: "Twenty, twenty, twenty...."

This, in turn, made me join in. Both of us belting out rock tunes at 7:30 a.m.

Gawd, I love that kid.
P.S. This ain't a recent pic--but it shows my B in her best rock diva form!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...