Friday, August 13, 2010

To breath again

I feel as if I have been holding my breath for two months now. The news came back about 20 minutes ago--it's gone. All of it--lesion on the lung and lesion on the kidney--no trace of either!! And nothing new. Nothing but healthy goodness. I'm beside myself with joy!

Of course, she still has another 18 weeks of chemo, but this is fabulous news and I couldn't wait to share. Hubby and I will meet with an oncologist Monday and see the scans ourselves. Happy tears are pricking my eyes right now.

It will be a real celebration of life this weekend.

Thank you, everyone, for all of your prayers, good wishes and positive energy. It has paid off.

Must jet. She wants me to help her build a puzzle and frankly, there is nothing more in the world I want to do at the moment.

5 comments:

  1. Am I allowed to comment here an FB on how wonderful this news is!!!???? You are great parents and the love goes far beyond what we can imagine...I am trying to reach my mom, she will be as happy as we are! Again, hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT NEWS! Marc called me after he got off the phone with Pas! xoxoxoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaaaaahoooooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank Godd, so happy for the whole family
    I'am having tears right now but tears of joy
    Enjoy your weekend and celebrate the nice ceremony with all your loved one
    tante jd

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...