Monday, January 31, 2011

Best January face....

Another I Heart Faces photo challenge today. This week's theme? Best Face in January.

I scrolled through the pics and came up with this one. Not traditionally beautiful in the sense that Aviecakes is smiling up at the camera, all adorable in frills and lace. Definitely not a sweet baby portrait most people would have matted and framed. Instead, she's devouring her lunch in a don't-come-between-me-and-my-tourtière kinda way. But her eyes!

The midday light from the window just made her eyes sparkle--like two little blue gems staring out from a sea of mushed up potatoes, corn and ground pork pie. That's love right there, folks.

Either we have a future gourmande on our hands or a little girl with a VERY healthy appetite. One way or the other, 15 years from now, she will hardly be impressed that I published this pic....

It's People's Choice Award, so anything goes. Keep your fingers crossed that I get a vote, peeps! (And, if you want to vote for my pic, head on over to I Heart Faces. Mine is #439.) Got feedback? I'd love to hear it.

Happy Monday, folks.



3 comments:

  1. Oh. My. God. Look at that FACE. She is seriously focused on that food, I can't stop laughing, that is so awesome. L was doing the same thing last night at dinner--we were having enchiladas, but she's too dairy sensitive for cheese so I cut her up a chunk of the chicken from the chicken parm a night earlier and she didn't make a PEEP for a good twenty minutes, she was so intent on eating every last bit. Avie is seriously adorable, and I have to say, I love this kind of picture a million times more than the big soulful eyes looking up at the sky types. ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...