Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Welcome summer!

Sadly, I have several postings in the work, but none of them finished. The weather is too divine to ignore, and naps never seem to last quite long enough to get all e-mail, bills, banking and other electronic happenings accomplished. I gave myself the Victoria Day weekend deadline to publish them, but that date has come and gone. Hard to keep focused lately.

Much like my friend Chubbs, I've even wondered lately if I should continue blogging. I feel guilty if I don't post, but it's hard to find the time with two little ones at home.

In fact, I did what I always do when I am undecided about something. I went to Hubby and asked him his opinion. Why? True to his Aries self, he always has one and he rarely wavers from it. Usually, it is just what I want to hear.

His advice: Continue with the blog. I clearly enjoy putting it together, what readers I have seem to enjoy perusing it from time to time and eventually, time for this activity will make its way into my busy schedule.

That said, rest assured that I am working on some articles that should be ready to post up shortly. Please bear with me. Until then, here are some pics of my junebugs, welcoming in the summer....














3 comments:

  1. Definitely keep writing - your stories are inspiring and chalk full of ideas of what to do with little Miss M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how ya feel R, I put my blog on hiatus until after the move. Just can't find the time or the inspiration to scrap. But I will return to it and I'm still checking out a couple of blogs here and there; especially SnapHappy; sharing your your cute and always witty blogs with Richard and they are just fantastic. Don't feel guilty if you get behind! It's supposed to be an outlet, not another task! You're such a talented writer! xo B

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...